Del Losing merged his law practice with Ohnstad Twichell in 2010. He concentrates his practice in:
- Drafting and administering trusts and estates
- Gift, estate, and income tax planning
- Preparation of personal and farm income taxes
- Charitable planning
- Compiling gift, estate, and income tax returns
- Assisting with formation of agricultural and business entities
- Drafting business operating agreements and buy-sell agreements
- Drafting title opinions and deeds
- Administering land sales
Undergraduate: Minnesota State University Moorhead, B.S. in Journalism
Law School: University of North Dakota School of Law, with distinction
He was a member of the Law Review Board and authored a Note which was published in the North Dakota Law Review.
Delvin served as a law clerk to Chief Justice Gerald W. Vandewalle, North Dakota Supreme Court, and as a law clerk
to Judge Karen K. Klein, federal magistrate judge.
Licensed to practice in North Dakota (state and federal) and Minnesota (state)
This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text..
- Past President of Casselton Business Association
- Board Member for Red River Youth for Christ
Del is married to Gwen Losing. They have three young children and reside in Casselton, North Dakota.