Marshall McCullough concentrates his practice in the areas of preparing wills, trusts, health care directives, living wills and financial powers of attorney, probate matters, and corporate matters.
Undergraduate: University of North Dakota – B.A. in Accounting
Law School: University of Denver
Certified Public Accountant
Licensed to practice in North Dakota and Minnesota state courts
This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text..
- West Fargo Economic Development Council – Chairman
- Red River Zoo – Past President
- International Peace Gardens – Vice President
Noteworthy Publications or Presentations:
- Frequent presenter for local businesses, clubs and churches
Other Honors and Distinctions:
- Member of Fargo Optimist Club
- Member of Red River Estate Planning Council
- Past President of Red River Zoo
Marshall McCullough is married and has three sons. He enjoys hunting and fishing. Marshall also has a hobby farm