Bob Rosenvold has practiced with the Ohnstad Twichell law firm since 1975. He concentrates his practice in:
- Drafting and administering trusts and estates
- Gift, estate, and income tax planning
- Charitable planning
- Compiling gift, estate, and income tax returns
- Drafting petitions to modify and terminate trusts
- Assisting with formation of agricultural and business entities
- Administering land sales
Undergraduate: North Dakota State University, B.S. in Business Economics
Law School: University of North Dakota School of Law
Licensed to practice in North Dakota and Minnesota State Courts.
Bob Rosenvold is a 2014 recipient of the Dr. Jean Garten Award from Lutherans for Life.
- Named in the 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2007 Great Plains Super Lawyers List
- Named as Best Lawyer in America for 26 consecutive years
- Member of the Red River Valley Estate Planning Council and Past President
- Fellow of American College of Trust and Estate Counsel and Past State Chairman
- Bob Rosenvold serves on the Foundation Board of Directors of Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch
- Board of Directors of Valley Christian Counseling Center
- Development Committee for Lutherans for Life
- Has participated in Adopt-A-Highway for many years
- Member of ACTEC
Bob has a son Leif and a daughter Marin, and two wonderful grandsons – Odin and Trygve.
Bob enjoys motorcycling, traveling, reading Russian history, singing, working out/exercising. He enjoys singing for
employee weddings. He is also a member of the Sons of Norway since 1981 and a member of the YMCA.